VideoScope consists of five main systems:
- image capture;
- image processing and examination;
- image comparison;
- user identification.
VideoScope allows to obtain images from the sources as follows:
- video capture or digital video devices (Digital Video, DV);
- video capture devices supporting TWAIN protocol;
- file system;
- Windows clipboard;
- results of images comparison and processing in VideoScope;
- databases connected to or previously created in VideoScope;
- “Passport”, “AutoDocs” or “FDS” database systems.